CP Youth Portal
How to Get Connected:
- Use the links down below to download the "CP Youth Portal" App from the appropriate app store for your phone.
- Open the app
- Select "Youth" from the list (should be red)
- Insert the Portal Code and Password supplied to you in the appropriate boxes (Capitalization matters.)
- Input just the first two/three letters of your name (if you're a student skip the next step)
- If you are a parent then Select "Parent" directly below the name box, to the right of 'Student'
- Tap on your name (if too many names are listed, add more letters to your name)
- Verify your number with the One-Time Passcode sent to you
- VIOLA! ... Welcome to CP Youth Portal!
Issues you may face:
- Your name is not there (Verify name is spelled correctly and your category is correct) Try using less letter may be helpful if you name was accidentally inserted wrong initially)
- It’s still not there (As a student, you may not have visited or checked in at one of our youth events; as a parent your name hasn’t been connected with your student yet) - In this case message/call the youth pastor. Click here to contact us.
- You didn’t receive your verification passcode (your mobile number hasn’t been associated with your name) Please message/call the youth pastor to have a number assign to your name and have the passcode resent. Click here to contact us.